Carbon-Ti X-Hub MTB SL
Carbon-Ti will introduce at Eurobike exhibition in Friedrichshafen (Ger) from 29/8 to 1/9 2012 (booth A1/421) the new mountain bike X-Hub MTB SL.
The X-Hub MTB SL, designed and made entirely in Italy, is considerably stiffer, faster and lighter than than the previous one and it is positioned at the top of the market. The goal has been achieved thanks to the new AL7075 axes with variable thickness increased to 17 mm diameter, to the high quality Enduro ABEC 5 bearings, to the central body lightened by meticulous works with CNC machine.
The oversize geometry of the flanges assures an essential stiffness for the 29er wheels assembly.
The useful "Bearing Preload System" is adjustable by hand without the use of any tools.
The freewheel is provided by a 28-tooth titanium ring and four pawls. The X-Hub MTB SL will be available in standard and thru-axle QR15 and X-12 versions.
Here are the specifications summarized:
- Hub body: Al7075-T6 alloy CNC machined
- Axles: Al7075-T6, Ø 17 mm, multi-butted Holes: 32/32 Pitch cirle Ø: 54,5 mm
- Hi-quality sealed Enduro Abec 5 bearings (n°2 front, n°4 rear)
- Tool-free "Bearing Preload System" (adjustable by hand)
- Freewheel with 28-tooth titanium ring and four pawls engagement system
- Lip seal freewheel protection
- Six anodized colours available on request (black, red, gold, blue, green, silver) or mirror polished finishing
X-Hub MTB SL Front (standard): 108 grams
X-Hub MTB SL Rear (standard): 196 grams
X-Hub MTB SL QR15: 106 grams
X-Hub MTB SL X-12: 196 grams
100% designed and made in Italy
Availabile from November 2012
New Carbon-Ti custom parts for Christoph Sauser
We are proud to support and to have the trust of a mountain bike legend like him!
Christoph Sauser 2011 Marathon World Champion
New 2011 X-Ring EVO chainrings and new X-Rotor TitanCarbon & SteelCarbon
Follow Carbon-Ti on Facebook
Stay on top of the latest updates, events, and announcements about Carbon-Ti through Facebook.